(Posted Feb. 8, 2022)
The Madison County Farm Bureau will award scholarships to qualified high school seniors or students enrolled in college from Madison County who will be pursuing further education. The deadline to apply is March 31, 2022.
Applicant qualifications are as follows:
• must be a Madison County resident;
• must be enrolled as a full-time student in a four-year college/university program or in a two-year technical program for fall quarter/semester of 2022 (preference given to applicants majoring in agriculture); and
• parents/guardians or applicant must be a Madison County Farm Bureau member.
Required items include:
• completed application including essay questions;
• three letters of recommendation (not from a relative);
• copies of most recent high school and/or college/technical school transcripts; and
• a current resume or list of activities, awards and honors (not to exceed two pages).
To apply, visit Madison.ofbf.org.
For more information, contact the Madison County Farm Bureau office at 800-451-8908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.