(Posted April 25, 2019)
The annual Madison Health Auxiliary Bake-Nic is set for May 3 at multiple locations across the county. Homemade goods will be sold at the following locations:
- Lakeside Plaza – Choctaw Lake – 7 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Huntington Bank – London – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Merchants Bank – London – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Madison County Senior Center – London – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Madison Health – London – 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Park Avenue Medical Building – London – 7:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Huntington Bank – West Jefferson – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Chase Bank – Mount Sterling – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Ohio Valley Bank – Mount Sterling – 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Volunteers are busy baking pies, cakes, cookies and rolls. Any enthusiastic cooks who would like to donate baked goods can deliver them to London First United Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. May 2.
Funds raised from the sale will be used to purchase advanced equipment and technology for the hospital.
For more information about the Madison Health Auxiliary, call the Foundation office at (740) 845-7050.