(Posted May 1, 2018)
The annual Madison Health Auxiliary Bake-Nic is set for Friday, May 4 at multiple locations across the county. Make plans to visit any of the following locations to purchase homemade goods:
- Lakeside Plaza – Choctaw Lake
- Huntington Bank – London
- Merchants Bank – London
- Madison County Courthouse – London
- Madison County Senior Center – London
- Madison Health – London
- Park Avenue Medical Building – London
- FirstMerit Bank – West Jefferson
- Chase Bank – Mount Sterling
- The Milton Bank – Mount Sterling
Volunteers are busy baking pies, cakes, cookies and rolls, but any enthusiastic cooks who would like to donate baked goods can deliver them to the London First United Methodist Church, 52 N. Main St., on Thursday, May 3, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Funds raised from this sale will be used to purchase advanced equipment and technology for the organization as it continues to expand its services.
For more information about the Madison Health Auxiliary, contact Liz Lynch in the Development Office at (740) 845-7053.