(Posted March 21, 2023)
HELP House’s “His Little Lambs Easter Outreach” is set for 9-11 a.m. April 1. During the outreach, parents and families who are in need select Easter items to fill baskets for their children. HELP House is asking area businesses, groups, churches, and community members to consider donating one or more of the following items:
• wrapped candies, chocolate and non-chocolate varieties;
• individual boxes or bags of jelly beans;
• Peeps candies;
• chocolate candies such as crosses and bunnies;
• small toys, games, and books – Christian-themed if you wish;
• Easter stuffed animals or fluffies such as bunnies, ducks, and chickens;
• monetary donations to help fill the gap for missing items not donated; and
• Easter basket grass.
Due to the generosity of last year’s donors, donations of Easter baskets andplastic eggs are not needed.
Donated items are due to HELP House by 12 p.m. March 29. The outreach is located at 122 E. Center St. Drop-off hours are: Monday, 12-6 p.m.; Tuesday, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.; Wednesday, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.; and Saturday, 8-11 a.m.
Volunteers are needed to before and during the event. Call (740) 852-1980. Volunteer times are: March 29, 12-2 p.m. and 6-8 p.m.; March 30, 6-8 p.m.; and April 1, 8:30-11:30 a.m.