The 45th Annual Reynoldsburg Tomato Festival needs volunteers who are willing to commit a minimum of two hours of time to assist in:
• Supervising the childrens bounce houses
• Running the childrens game booths,
• Staffing the volunteer hospitality suite,
• Selling beverages at the beverage concession stands,
• Selling tickets for the Pizza Taste-off and
• Assisting with grounds set-up and clean-up.
In addition, there are director positions available for anyone interested in being a part of the planning and organizing of this Reynoldsburg tradition. To register as a volunteer, call Chuck Cochran, (614) 580-7218 or Mary Hudson at (614) 866-4888.
The festival takes place at Huber Park. Hours are 4 to 10 p.m. Aug. 20, and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Aug. 21. All volunteers receive a Tomato Festival T-shirt. For festival details, go to www.ReynoldsburgTomatoFestival.org.