|This photograph was taken in 1908 as Hiram Fishpaw was bringing his cows home from pasturing. He is walking the cows down East Mound Street, passing by what is now Capital University's Yochum Hall. Mound Street, at the time the photo was taken, was a dirt path with tracks on which the interurban cars ran. In the early 1900s, much of the area was farm and pasture land. The Fishpaws lived at 696 College Ave., where Hiram had a dairy farm. Their property extended west to Alum Creek, as Sheridan Avenue was not built until about 1920.