On Nov. 19, the Madison County Chamber of Commerce elected officers for the 2014 board of directors:
• president, Mike Boerger of Boerger Farms;
• first vice president, Kathy Henry of Stanley Electric U.S. Co.;
• second vice president, Kim Wilson of Tolles Career and Technical Center;
• third vice president, Patrick Closser of Casey’s Carry-Out and incoming president of London City Council; and
• secretary-treasurer, Andra Troyer of RLTFarms.
The Chamber thanked outgoing officers Joan Denes of Denes Tree Farm, Dusty Parker of ME Engineering, Marci Darlington of the Gateway Shoppes of West Jefferson, and Tim Suter of Ohio Edison First Energy.