[ back ]
Volunteers needed for annual clean-up day
The city of Reynoldsburg is holding its annual Community Clean-Up Week June 3-12.
Volunteers and sponsors are needed. To volunteer, contact Jason Shamblin at (614) 322-6878 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To sponsor, contact Dick Hudson at email@example.com.
For more information, go to www.ci.reynoldsburg.oh.us.
The following are events associated with the week:
• Reynoldsburg’s “20-minute makeover”: 10 a.m. June 3, clean outside businesses, schools and other areas of the community for 20 minutes. Contact: Norm Brush, (614) 866-9977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Community Clean-Up Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., June 4.
• Residential document shredding: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 4, city hall, provided by CINTAS. Contact: safety/service department, (614) 322-6841 or email@example.com.
• Red recycling bin exchange: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 4, bring old, broken red recycling bins, empty or filled with acceptable recycling materials to receive a replacement. Contact: safety/service department, (614) 322-6841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bulk item disposal: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 3-12, city hall, and from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. June 3 and 6, Reynoldsburg Street Department, 7806 E. Main St. Contact: Diana Hartings, (614) 322-6841 or email@example.com.
• Electronics disposal: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., June 4, city hall, bring old computers, monitors, cell phones, copiers, faxes, DVD, CD players, TVs, stereos and other equipment. Ohio Drop Off will recycle or safely dispose of the used equipment. Contact: Luke Haire, (614) 322-6831, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Reynoldsburg’s Fix-Up Assistance Project: Available for disabled and senior residents who are unable to obtain assistance from family, friends or other sources. Assistance request forms available at city hall and Reynoldsburg Senior Center. Deadline is May 21. Contact: Rick Keys, (614) 322-6824, email@example.com.
• Free garage sale week: June 3-12, garage sales allowed each day of clean-up week with fee and permit waived (does not count toward limit for the year). All other rules remain in effect. Contact: safety/service department, (614) 322-6841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Trash pick-up: As regularly scheduled. Extra debris to be picked up at curbs. Separate yard and bulk waste. Contact: Diana Hartings, (614) 322-6841, email@example.com.
[ back ]