[ back ]
Hilltop non-profit organization nominated for MORPC award
Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (MORPC) selected Homes on the Hill as one of 12 nominees for the William C. Habig Collaborative Achievement award, which will be presented at the April 21 MORPC State of the Region Luncheon.
Since 1993, Homes on the Hill has worked towards developing affordable housing on the Hilltop, performed home rehab efforts, and offered educational workshops to the community.
The William C. Habig Collaborative Achievement award is annually presented to community leaders and organizations who have made extraordinary efforts in contributing to the welfare of central Ohioans.
The full list of nominees for the award is as follows:
- Friends of Alum Creek and Tributaries
- N.E. Broadband Collaborative
- City of Columbus Division of Fleet Management/Green Fleet Action Plan
- Homes on the Hill, CDC
- Northgate Alliance Cooperative Economic Development Agreement
- Consider Biking
- Metropolitan Emergency Communication Center
- United Way
- Columbus Region Logistics Council
- Capital Crossroads and Discovery Special Improvements Districts
- Heather Bowden, Ohio Department of Transportation bike & pedestrian coordinator
- Members of the Regional Policy Roundtable Subcommittee
[ back ]